To restore and enhance imperfect teeth, Dr. Quibilan may place a dental crown. By completely enclosing a natural tooth, a dental crown (or cap) can rebuild a tooth to an ideal shape, size, and color. In most cases, crowns are created using porcelain or composite resin for a more natural-looking result. Dr. Quibilan may recommend a dental crown to:
• Enhance the beauty of your smile
• Repair teeth with significant decay
• Restore cracked, broken, uneven, or fractured teeth
• Complete a dental implant
• Protect a tooth that has received root canal therapy
Custom crowns can be placed in just two visits to our office in Sunnyvale. When in place, your crown will complement your natural teeth in color, shape, and size. To learn more about crowns or restorative dentistry, please contact us soon.